BloomThat is looking for a Distribution Associate who can help with the heavy liftin’. As a Distribution Associate, you’re a pro at loading and unloading material within a warehouse/storage facility/distribution points. You’ll own both manual and automated tasks end-to-end (internal and external) to help efficiently receive, store, pick, pack, stage, transport, and ship our products.
- Play by the rules: receive incoming shipments of merch in accordance with company standard receiving practices
- Convey materials to or from storage/work sites with the help of handy hand trucks and power devices. You might need take the wheel on those power devices (manual and powered) yourself.
- Check receipts against delivery manifest/PO’s
- Be able to operate the computer side of things and fill Bloomer’s orders for those more automatic receipts
- Put merch in its place!
- Follow a recipe to pack up blooms of all shapes and sizes
- Hustle all the blooms together for pickup/loading onto truck
- Process Bloomers’ returns when needed
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge about Warehouse Management Systems
- Valid driver’s license and great driving records
- Ability to work overtime, various shifts, weekends, and holidays if the BloomThat fam needs you
- Stellar work ethics and a fire to get things done well
- Awesome oral and written communication skills
- Able to work with, create, and change SOP’s for process and quality improvements
- A+ team member skills
- A love for blooms and power tools, too!
We’re a small team dedicated to changing the way people think about sending flowers. Working at BloomThat means that you are part of a dedicated team that is growing a business. We are challenged everyday to identify problems, to identify solutions to these problems, and to make things happen. We encourage you to be creative, to collaborate with all in the BloomThat community, and to have fun along the way. Come join us!
To reward you, BloomThat offers:
• Flexible work hours
• Blooms, of course!
• Potential to be full time