Part-Time / Full-Time
BloomThat is looking for a Distribution Associate to provide amazing user experiences for our BloomThat community.
As a Distribution pro, you're an ace at organizational systems and keeping track of product in a fast paced environment. You thrive during the busiest hours in close quarters and you can multi-task with the best of them! You are organized and can effectively prep materials and manage stock. You will be loading and unloading materials within a warehouse/storage facility. You can efficiently receive, store, pack, stage, transport, and ship our products.
You should have great people skills, be ready to work with rock stars and be a confident member of this strong team. You are also quick on your toes, a problem solver, and have a can-do attitude. Help us complete our mission of spreading thoughtfulness in San Francisco!
- Receive incoming shipments of product (blooms!) in accordance with company standard receiving practices.
- Check receipts against delivery manifest/PO’s.
- Be able to operate the computer side of things and fill Bloomer’s orders for those more automatic receipts.
- Store product in refrigerators to keep blooms fresh!
- Follow a recipe to pack up blooms of all shapes and sizes.
- Package all the blooms (and additional products) with precision and a discerning eye.
- Demonstrate exemplary attendance, punctuality and behavior.
- Great driving records and a valid driver license.
- Ability to work overtime, various shifts, weekends and holidays if needed.
- Stellar work ethic and a fire to get things done!
- A love for blooms and power tools, too!
- Familiarity with Zendesk
- Knows a rose from a peony
- Is an enthusiastic BloomThat user
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 75 pounds
We’re a small team dedicated to changing the way people think about sending flowers. Working at BloomThat means that you are part of a dedicated team that is growing a business. We are challenged everyday to identify problems, to identify solutions to these problems, and to make things happen. We encourage you to be creative, to collaborate with all in the BloomThat community, and to have fun along the way. Come join us!
• Potential to be Full Time
• Flexible schedule
• Free blooms
• Compensation: $14 - $15/hr