BloomThat is hiring a Product Manager who will be our biggest advocate and a problem solver that merges the business and technology side to plan, organize and own the conceptual stages through the product life cycle to optimize growth objectives.
- Lead the design and implementation of our product by identifying needs and generating ideas through writing specifications, prioritization, and development.
- Work closely with brand, marketing, and engineering to deliver impactful experiences to BloomThat users.
- Make business decisions based on data analysis and impact on key metrics.
- Manages day-to-day progress of product.
- Passion for great UX and design
- Excellent communication skills
- Obsessed with finding a better way
- B.S./B.A. degree from a top-tier institution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, strategic and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Detail oriented
- Hustler attitude
- BloomThat fan!
We’re a small team on a mission to make sending a little something a big movement!
Working at BloomThat means you're growing (pun intended) a brand that's dedicated to shaking up a stale industry and changing consumer behavior. We are challenged everyday to recognize areas of improvement and implement creative solutions. We encourage a collaborative environment with an emphasis on having fun along the way. Come join us and help make people's day a little brighter!
And to sweeten the deal, BloomThat offers:
• benefits – awesome medical, dental and vision coverage
• competitive salary and equity at the right balance for you
• perks – snacks, lunch and of course blooms
• flexibility – flexible work hours and open vacation policy