[Seasonal] Customer Happiness Specialist
*Valentine's day is right around the corner and we're looking for Seasonal Bloomers to join the team at the end of January '17 with the potential to join in a more permanent role.*
BloomThat is looking for Customer Happiness Specialists to provide amazing user experiences for our BloomThat community. You’ll be the voice and brand advocate of BloomThat. You’ll field real-time calls and emails from our users, distribution partners and couriers.
You love making people happy, and are motivated to go above and beyond for each individual they connect with.
We believe our customers' happiness is paramount. You make sure our customers are heard and are a master at addressing all of their concerns.
- Create an exceptional experience for every member of the BloomThat community
- Provide friendly, timely support via phone and email
- Troubleshoot user problems with BloomThat iOS and web apps, problem solve issues, large and small
- Monitor order routing and order exception in the BloomThat admin dashboard
- Document all support contacts in Zendesk
- Make recommendations based on feature requests and bugs reported by users
- Taking all the necessary steps to fix mixups turning customers into flower advocates
- A glowing, shining positive attitude
- Loads of patience and empathy
- Previous experience in customer service is a huge plus particularly if you've worked with customers via phone or e-mail
- A love for making other people happy
- Multitasking pro. You can easily jump from a concerned user to a frantic courier
- Strong critical thinking skills. You have the ability to think creatively to resolve difficult situations
- Ability to learn web-based applications (Zendesk, BloomThat Admin)
- Strong writing skills
- Keen sense of humor
- Education requirements: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Zendesk
- Knows a rose from a peony
- Is an enthusiastic BloomThat user
We’re a small team dedicated to changing the way people think about sending flowers.
Working at BloomThat means that you are part of a dedicated team that is growing a business. We are challenged everyday to identify problems, to identify solutions to these problems, and to make things happen. We encourage you to be creative, to collaborate with all in the BloomThat community, and to have fun along the way. Come join us!
To reward you, BloomThat offers:
• Benefits. Awesome medical and dental coverage.
• Perks. Snacks, lunch twice per week and anything else you can think of that will make your life easier.
• Flexibility. Flexible work hours and PTO policy.
• Flowers. That's right. Send them as often as you like! We offer employee discount.