BloomThat is looking for a stellar copywriter to own the brand voice across all mediums.
The ideal candidate is a pun-professional, a deadline-diehard and a lean, mean, writing machine. You must be comfortable adapting your tone for various audiences, collaborative, receptive to feedback, flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Develop copy for all of BloomThat's external + internal communications (i.e. email campaigns, promotions, marketing materials, branded assets, etc.)
- Continue to refine BloomThat's brand voice
- Have professional experience in all aspects of copywriting (from concept to final product)
- Have the ability to identify and emulate the brand voice
- Understand the importance of a deadline
- Be a collaborator at heart; enjoy working across teams of designers, marketers, etc.
- Have impeccable grammar (but you know when to loosen the rules)
- Be passionate about writing - you are constantly working to hone your craft
- An avid reader, up-to-date on current cultural events/trends and know when (and how far) to push the envelope
- Have a proven track record with a strong writing portfolio to share
- Be an enthusiastic BloomThat user!
- Loves blooms... can talk (and write) about them all day!
- Have an agency and/or startup background
Working at BloomThat means you're growing (pun intended) a brand that's dedicated to shaking up a stale industry and changing consumer behavior. We are challenged everyday to recognize areas of improvement and implement creative solutions. We encourage a collaborative environment with an emphasis on having fun along the way. Come join us and help make people's day a little brighter!
And to sweeten the deal, BloomThat offers:
• coffee, tea + snacks
• flexible work hours
• and of course, blooms!