Full Stack Developer
Tel Aviv, Israel
bloXroute is the "Flash Boys" for DeFi. It created the first and only high performance blockchain distribution network (BDN) with the best solution for Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon. The bloXroute BDN and DeFi trading tools allow its users to win at crypto trading. The BDN utilizes a global network of servers optimized for network performance. Nodes access this network through open source gateways and users can access it through the bloXroute public-API.
The BDN network propagates blockchain transactions and blocks closer to the speed of light. It provides traders with the speed and reliability required for crypto transactions. bloXroute is the leader in mempool services, block streaming and anything Defi performance. The BDN also allow blockchains to scale by speeding the time it takes to communicate the current state. The BDN fast communication reduce the blocks’ size and frequency limits. This is true for all consensus mechanisms, including Proof of Stake, Proof of Work, and DAGs.
At bloXroute, we consistently push the boundaries of MEV, pioneering new markets and collaborating closely with industry makers to unlock previously unattainable opportunities.
Our MEV services are dedicated to equipping DeFi searchers and market makers with cutting-edge tools. Our mission is to empower users on Ethereum, BNB, and Polygon by ensuring they maintain a competitive edge in the ever-evolving landscape of MEV.
Our Team takes pride in crafting enterprise-level solutions at lightning speed, prioritizing nanosecond-level optimization to achieve the fastest time to market. We thrive on the pursuit of perfection beyond the millisecond.
We encourage you to apply even if you don't match all of the qualifications listed.
- Develop and maintain both front-end and back-end components of web applications
- Participate in team meetings to help with the design and architecture for complex software systems to ensure scalability, maintainability, and high performance
- Conduct code reviews to maintain code quality prior to releasing the code to production
- Take ownership of specific features or modules, from conception to deployment, ensuring they meet requirements and are delivered in a timely manner
- Create and maintain APIs for seamless data communication between the front-end and back-end systems
- Build server-side logic and application logic using server-side technologies such as Node.js and Python
- Write unit tests, conduct integration testing, and ensure the application functions correctly across different browsers and devices
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks and investigate and resolve complex technical issues, including debugging and troubleshooting to make sure the application runs efficiently
- Implement security metrics to protect against common web application vulnerabilities, such as SQL injection, XSS, and CSRF
- Create and maintain technical documentation for code, APIs, and system architecture
- At least 3 years experience as a Python backend developer
- At least 3 years experience with REACT (TypeScript)
- Knowledge of Blockchain technologies
- SQL experience
- Familiarity with Serverless frameworks
- Experience with AWS cloud, using and setting up Lambdas, RDS, API GW etc
- Basic DevOps skills, including CI/CD and testing frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
bloXroute Labs offers competitive salaries, stock options, company paid healthcare benefits, 401k, unlimited PTO, remote work option and more. The benefits may vary based on global locations. We built a highly skilled team of business and engineering minds who are working on complex and innovative projects.