Rewards Specialist (HR Ops, payroll, C&B)
Seoul, South Korea /
International – South Korea /
Blue Bottle is writing a new chapter to the story and traditions of coffee and hospitality, and the Rewards Specialist will play a key role in supporting our exceptional growth. This is an amazing opportunity to help drive the People function at one of the fastest-growing specialty coffee and consumer brands in the world. Blue Bottlers love our company, products, and mission - a great foundation from which to make Blue Bottle the place to start and pursue a career in world-class hospitality and delicious food & beverage. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager, People Operations of Blue Bottle Coffee Korea.
You will :
- Leading payroll process (regular, severance, social security, year-end tax settlement) for Blue Bottle Coffee Korea
- Validate and consolidate data of overtime, unpaid leave, time records, etc.
- Be the key point-of-contact for payroll and rewards, both internally and externally
- Support internal and external audit(s) in case of queries and data related to payroll and rewards
- Build a good relationship with payroll vendor to ensure high accuracy and processing in time
- Execute benefit programs and manage employee’s leave in accordance with local and internal policy
- Support general HR projects as directed by Manager
- Support administrative tasks such as certificate issuances
- Support employee engagement activities
- HR data management: documentations, update tracking files, data analysis, employee files
- Support internal and external reporting, such as mandatory reporting requested by the government
- Support ad-hoc activities: new cafe openings, special events, etc.
You are :
- Collaborative, hospitable and build trust-based relationships with other team members
- Comfortable with ambiguity, rapidly changing environments, and building from scratch
- Dedicated to confidentiality and respecting team member data accuracy and compliance
- An effective communicator
- Curious and enjoy learning new things
- Passionate about coffee!
You have :
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- 1+ years experience in Compensation & Benefits and Payroll
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Korean are a must
- Verbal and written English proficiency is preferred but not a must
At Blue Bottle, you’ll be critical to guests enjoying delicious food and coffee just days after it’s roasted. We aim to provide delightful hospitality to everyone who visits us both in-person and online.
To be considered for employment, please be sure to upload a CV/resume in English.
We can’t wait to meet you!