Enterprise Support Analyst
Customer Success – Customer Care /
Have you heard of BlueCat?
We’re one of those hidden gems that’s been disrupting the market as a key player in the rapidly growing space of Adaptive DNS. We harness the power of DNS to provide secure, centralized network infrastructure to some of the world’s biggest brands and enterprises like Facebook, Apple, Dell, and SAP so that employees can access the computing resources they need, when they need it. After years of experience, we moved into the security market, leveraging that goldmine of DNS data to help organizations protect their internal networks.
Right now you’re thinking ‘Great, so why is that interesting to me?’ Here’s why:
BlueCat occupies an incredibly strategic and valuable real estate on corporate networks – the ‘first step’ taken when any device, application or service connects to a network. We literally own the intersection of digital business and cybersecurity – and that translates into incalculable opportunities for innovation and growth.
Here is what you need to know about our Customer Care team: We are a technologically savvy and proactive team dedicated to outstanding customer experiences. We love problem solving and we take pride in being the face of BlueCat for our customers. We enjoy and thrive off of receiving feedback and having the opportunity to voice the needs of our customers to the overall organization. Think of us as BlueCat’s front line warriors!
As an Enterprise Support Analyst, you will work directly with and support customers on a daily basis to resolve challenging technical product issues.
You will become a trusted advisor and customer advocate to accounts within your team’s assigned portfolio: you will learn the customer’s environment; deliver expert technical support and understand and champion their needs. You will manage “mission-critical” support escalations and serve as an active member of the account team.
You will act as a point of contact for questions about BlueCat’s products with our enterprise customers. This includes emulating customer environments & replicating the issues which they are facing, developing workarounds and interim solutions using the available set of tools to address immediate customer needs, and working with our development team for additional support when the available tool set does not satisfy.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges. You will:
- Provide customers with electronic and telephone-based technical product support
- Participate in a high level of customer engagement and develop strong relationships with key customers
- Configure and troubleshoot the full suite of BlueCat’s products including: DNS/DHCP Server, Address Manager, Device Registration Portal and new products in the future
- Track support case activity in an automated support portal
- Produce and publish customer facing knowledge base content
- Participate in on-call rotations, after hours maintenance activities & holiday support
What will you bring to the team?
- Strong understanding of internet and network technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, NTP, etc.
- Hands on experience with ISC BIND and DHCPD or equivalent DNS and DHCP software
- Experience with networks in mixed OS environments (Linux, Unix, Microsoft)
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work rotating shifts, rotating 24x7 on-call & holidays
- Ability to manage a number of concurrent customer cases, maintaining contact and an open communication channel with the customer throughout as well as creating visibility internally when required
- Be a quick learner of new technologies & adapt to changes in our core technology base
- Bring your excellent problem solving & time management skills as well as your ability to work under pressure & make sound decisions to the table
All of BlueCat's employees live out our core values:
Curiosity - We care and inquire about the challenges and needs of our customers
Clarity - We keep communication crisp, clear, and responsive
Collaboration - We win with each other, never alone
Transparency - We ensure all relevant information is available – no questions are off limits
Ownership - We are responsible and accountable for getting things done
Working at BlueCat allows you to challenge yourself every day. Our culture advocates innovation, continuous learning and work/life balance. Feed your passion, be bold, get inspired and grow with us!
What you’ll get from us:
Fast growth for BlueCat means fast growth for you! With the world’s biggest and hottest logos as our clients, we are a well-established business that still operates with the fun culture of a start-up. We get to work hard and still have all the fun without all the risk! Experienced leaders make sure we keep going to the moon and beyond.
While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with solid compensation/bonuses, education budgets, corporate discount for gym memberships for you and your family, daily discounted breakfasts and lunches catered from all over the city, record breaking sales quarters, team and company socials, and a company culture that values curiosity, clarity, collaboration, transparency and ownership. All this in a beautiful office in Toronto, with easy access to transit on the Yonge line.
Joining BlueCat means you’ll be joining a company that’s been certified as a Great Place to Work for the fifth year in a row! In addition to that, we’ve been included in the 2020 lists for the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and Best Workplaces for Women.
If you’re as excited about the future of our company as we are, we would love to hear from you!
Accommodations will be provided throughout the recruitment, hiring and employment process in accordance with the AODA and the Ontario Human Rights Code.