Enterprise Account Executive
Remote - Minneapolis, MI /
Sales – Sales /
Have you heard of BlueCat?
We’re one of those hidden gems that’s been disrupting the market as a key player in the rapidly growing space of Adaptive DNS. We harness the power of DNS to provide secure, centralized network infrastructure to some of the world’s biggest brands and enterprises like Facebook, Apple, Dell, and SAP so that employees can access the computing resources they need, when they need it. After years of experience, we moved into the security market, leveraging that goldmine of DNS data to help organizations protect their internal networks.
Right now you’re thinking ‘Great, so why is that interesting to me?’ Here’s why:
BlueCat occupies an incredibly strategic and valuable real estate on corporate networks – the ‘first step’ taken when any device, application or service connects to a network. We literally own the intersection of digital business and cybersecurity – and that translates into incalculable opportunities for innovation and growth.
BlueCat’s next generation DDI solutions are perfectly positioned to meet the demands that cloud, virtualization, mobile and the explosive growth of connected devices have put on the entire enterprise network infrastructure and our customers are some of the biggest companies in the world. #MissionCritical
Here’s what you need to know about our Sales team: The BlueCat sales team is a group of intelligent and market aware sales professionals who like to have fun and win together. We are a highly engaged team that loves bringing creative solutions to the table to help grow and transform our business. We know how to be competitive, learn and continue to support each other and our customers!
The Enterprise Account Executive opportunity at BlueCat is an exciting field based sales career opportunity developing a set of targeted named accounts, focused primarily on the Forbes 2000.
- Create, manage and execute a strategic territory coverage and sales plan that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts, with a focus on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis
- Meet and exceed established monthly and quarterly revenue objectives
- Plan and manage both account and deal strategy. Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within net new and existing accounts
- Develop a detailed understanding of organizational structure, competitive landscape and technology heat map within entire account list.
- Prospect into targeted named accounts. Develop and execute field sales campaigns to create demand, work closely with Lead Generation and Sales Engineering resources to build and manage a robust pipeline of new business. Manage multiple complex sales processes simultaneously
- Articulate the BlueCat value proposition to senior IT leaders, effectively identify and quantify customer pains, highlight ROI and business value through a consultative sales approach
- Work within a team environment; manage internal and external resources to execute account and deal strategy and maximize sales efforts and success rate
- Establish & maintain strong and referancable relationships with existing client base
- Forecast accurately and maintain the system of record in Salesforce.com
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experiences Required:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of technology sales experience, with a track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned quota and a high level of income attainment
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated success in strategic account selling; strategic thinker with ability to create and execute account plan and strategy
- High intelligence and mental acuity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Hunter mentality with proven experience in effectively building a regional territory
- Creative problem solver who can react quickly and multi-task
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Strong business acumen; polished, and articulate, comfortable selling and presenting to senior level executives
- Tech savvy – Salesforce.com, MS Office, LinkedIn, Twitter, social media experience is a plus
Core Values and Overall Characteristics Sought in All BlueCat Employees:
Curiosity is fundamental to discovery.
Clarity is essential in effective communication.
Collaboration is optimal only with challenge and belief.
Transparency is critical to effective decision making.
Ownership ensures priorities are addressed.
BlueCat's Brand Attributes:
Courage is required to make our voice heard
Differentiation will build our brand
Discovery turns experiences into knowledge
What you’ll get from us:
Fast growth for BlueCat means fast growth for you! With the world’s biggest and hottest logos as our clients, we are a well-established business that still operates with the fun culture of a start-up. We get to work hard and still have all the fun without all the risk! Experienced leaders make sure we keep going to the moon and beyond.
While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with solid compensation/bonuses, education budgets, record breaking sales quarters, team and company socials, choice of hardware, flexible hours, hackathons, and a company culture that values curiosity, clarity, collaboration, transparency and ownership.
Joining BlueCat means you’ll be joining a company that’s been certified as a Great Place to Work for the fifth year in a row! In addition to that, we’ve been included in the 2020 lists for the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and Best Workplaces for Women.
If you’re as excited about the future of our company as we are, we would love to hear from you!
Accommodations will be provided throughout the recruitment, hiring and employment process in accordance with the AODA and the Ontario Human Rights Code.