Account Executive EMEA (Mid Market)
Remote- UK /
Sales – Mid-Market /
Have you heard of BlueCat?
We’re one of those hidden gems that’s been disrupting the market as a key player in the rapidly growing space of Adaptive DNS. We harness the power of DNS to provide secure, centralized network infrastructure to some of the world’s biggest brands and enterprises like Facebook, Apple, Dell, and SAP so that employees can access the computing resources they need, when they need it. After years of experience, we moved into the security market, leveraging that goldmine of DNS data to help organizations protect their internal networks.
Right now you’re thinking ‘Great, so why is that interesting to me?’ Here’s why:
BlueCat occupies an incredibly strategic and valuable real estate on corporate networks – the ‘first step’ taken when any device, application or service connects to a network. We literally own the intersection of digital business and cybersecurity – and that translates into incalculable opportunities for innovation and growth.
Here’s what you need to know about our Sales team: The BlueCat sales team is a group of intelligent and market aware sales professionals who like to have fun and win together. We are a highly engaged team that loves bringing creative solutions to the table to help grow and transform our business. We know how to be competitive, learn and continue to support each other and our customers!
Does the idea of being on the forefront of network security technology excite you? If so, read on!
The Account Executive EMEA (Mid Market) opportunity at BlueCat is an exciting career opportunity in our Sales organization. You will be responsible for expanding BlueCat's presence in the marketplace with our customers.
This role can be your springboard into a Enterprise Account Executive!
- Generate sales opportunities directly with existing customers (50%), new clients (50%) and channel partners
- Create pipeline and opportunities via a strategic approach; analyze existing install base
- Manage outbound call campaigns to customers on a daily basis; uncover & qualify product and service revenue opportunities
- Manage and grow customer relationships
- Create quotes and drive full sales cycles, directly and with partners
- Meet daily and weekly call targets and other KPI goals
- Visit customers and partners and present BlueCat
- Meet and exceed targeted sales quotas
- Maintain accurate and timely data in Salesforce.com
Skills and Experiences Required:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of IT and technology sales experience
- Strong track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned quota and KPI's
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Strong business acumen; polished, and articulate, comfortable selling via phone and Webex and presenting to decision makers
- Tech savvy – Salesforce, ZOOM, MS Office, LinkedIn, Twitter, social media experience is a plus
Core Values and Overall Characteristics Sought in All BlueCat Employees:
Curiosity – We care and inquire about the challenges and needs of our customers
Clarity – We keep communication crisp, clear and responsive
Collaboration – We win with each other, never alone
Transparency – We ensure all relevant information is available – no questions are off limits
Ownership – We are responsible and accountable for getting things done
Working at BlueCat allows you to challenge yourself every day. Our culture advocates innovation, continuous learning and work/life balance. Feed your passion, be bold, get inspired and grow with us!
What you’ll get from us:
Fast growth for BlueCat means fast growth for you! With the world’s biggest and hottest logos as our clients, we are a well-established business that still operates with the fun culture of a start-up. We get to work hard and still have all the fun without all the risk! Experienced leaders make sure we keep going to the moon and beyond.
While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with solid compensation/bonuses, education budgets, record breaking sales quarters, team and company socials, and a company culture that values curiosity, clarity, collaboration, transparency and ownership.
Joining BlueCat means you’ll be joining a company that’s been certified as a Great Place to Work for the fifth year in a row! In addition to that, we’ve been included in the 2020 lists for the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and Best Workplaces for Women.
If you’re as excited about the future of our company as we are, we would love to hear from you!
Accommodations will be provided throughout the recruitment, hiring and employment process in accordance with the AODA and the Ontario Human Rights Code.