Remote Latam /
External – Sales & Marketing /
Do you want to earn a salary in USD?
Would you like to work from wherever you want?
Hi, You finally found us!
Why work at Blue Coding?
At Blue Coding we specialize in hiring excellent developers and amazing people from all over Latin America and other parts of the world. For the past 9 years, we’ve helped cutting-edge companies in the United States and Canada – both large and small – build amazing development teams and develop great products. Online shops, digital agencies, SaaS providers, and software consulting firms are a few of our clients. Our team of over 100 engineers is distributed in more than 10 countries across the Americas. We are a fully remote company working with a wide array of technologies and have expertise in every stage of the software development process.
Our team is highly connected, united, and culturally diverse, and our collaborators are involved in many initiatives around the world, from wildlife preservation to volunteering at local charities. We also participate in group activities like movie nights, trivia, and meme competitions. We stand for honesty, fairness, respect, efficiency, hard work, and cooperation.
What are we looking for?
In this opportunity, we are looking for a Sales Manager to work with one of our American clients and help them make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay on top of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatments, continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers. If you are independent, a great communicator, a problem solver, and have strong attention to detail, this is a great fit for you! Our jobs are fully remote – as long as you have the skills and can get the work done well, you can work anywhere in the listed countries you want.
So if you have the skills and can get the job done, come to join us and work from anywhere you want!
What's unique about this job?
Our client is an online media and technology company that serves businesses and consumers in Automotive, Health, Legal, and Home/Travel. Their fully integrated approach combines leading web solutions for businesses with media websites for consumers. Their award-winning consumer websites serve more than 250 million monthly visitors. They employ more than 5,000 people in over 20 office locations worldwide. They are proud to foster a unique culture that combines the innovation of a start-up with the stability and profitability of an established corporation. While our client has a good level of physician membership in Latin America the company is looking to grow that significantly and intends to investigate the potential for monetizing those connections through educational and professional promotion activities at major pharmaceutical companies across the Latin American territory. Challenging sales targets would accompany the role, backed by some of the industry's most impressive support services in sales, marketing and operations.
Here are some of the exciting day-to-day challenges you will face in this role:
- Visit pharmaceutical company leaders and healthcare agencies in the Latin American territory to tell the story of our client's professional information portfolio
- Advocate the potential for valuable partnerships with this unique suite of digital solutions in the professional promotion and independent medical education
- Build excellent relationships to create, propose to and develop with the Vice President of Latin America a strategy in Latin America
- Drive sales aggressively to implement agreed aspects of that strategy
You will shine if you have these:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Technical proficiency with Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Word.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in sales or experience in strategic, consultative, and/or conceptual selling.
- An excellent portfolio of established connections; in Brazil, Latin America, and Globally.
- Significant experience and demonstrable results from selling to and working with the pharmaceutical, medical device, or biotech industries; especially attractive is a track record of successful sales to brand managers in pharmaceutical companies
- At least 3-5 years of proven digital ad sales, professional promo as well as medical education sales.
- A thorough understanding of medical education, its potential in Latin America and the process by which medical education can be sold.
- Excellent experience in presenting to and successfully interacting with senior management of prospective organizations.
- Proven ability to develop and grow customer relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professional staff from varied disciplines and backgrounds.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to work well in a high-pressure sales environment.
- Demonstrate drive, being a self-starting independent worker.
- Fluency in English, Spanish and/or ideally Portuguese is very important.
Here are some of the perks we offer you:
- Salary in USD
- Flexible schedule (within US Time zones)
- 100% Remote
- Sales commissions per client’s structure (commissions offer the possibility to up to double your salary)
Hey, you are still here!
So, let us ask a few questions. Do you like working in a friendly environment? Are you fluent in English? Do you have a strong work ethic, love to problem solve and have an ownership mentality? And most importantly do you love music and puppies? If so, then what are you waiting for? Come join our team and become part of this awesome company! We will be expecting you.