Senior PHP Developer (IB)
Remote Latam /
Technology – Software Engineering /
Do you want to earn a salary in USD?
Would you like to work from wherever you want?
Would you like to be a part of the leading next-gen software developers?
Hi, you finally found us!
Why work at Blue Coding?
At Blue Coding we specialize in hiring excellent developers and amazing people from all over Latin America and other parts of the world. For the past 9 years, we’ve helped cutting-edge companies in the United States and Canada -both large and small, build great development teams and develop great products. Online shops, digital agencies, SaaS providers, and software consulting firms are a few of our clients. Our team of over 100 engineers is distributed in more than 10 countries across the Americas. We are a fully remote company working with a wide array of technologies and have expertise in every stage of the software development process.
Our team is highly connected, united, and culturally diverse, and our collaborators are involved in many initiatives around the world, from wildlife preservation to volunteering at local charities. We also participate in group activities like movie nights, trivia, and meme competitions. We stand for honesty, fairness, respect, efficiency, hard work, and cooperation.
What are we looking for?
In this opportunity, we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to work with one of our American clients and help them make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay on top of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatments, continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
If you are independent, a great communicator, a problem solver, and have strong attention to detail, this is a great fit for you! Our jobs are fully remote – as long as you have the skills and can get the work done well, you can work anywhere in the listed countries you want.
So if you have the skills and can get the job done, join us and work from anywhere you want!
What's unique about this job?
Our client is an online media and technology company that serves businesses and consumers in Automotive, Health, Legal, and Home/Travel. Their fully integrated approach combines leading web solutions for businesses with media websites for consumers. Their award-winning consumer websites serve more than 250 million monthly visitors. They employ more than 5,000 people in over 20 office locations worldwide. They are proud to foster a unique culture that combines the innovation of a start-up with the stability and profitability of an established corporation.
Our client is currently seeking a PHP Web Developer to help shape the development of their engineering team. As a PHP Web Developer, you will be a key member of their top-shelf engineering team with lots of growth potential. You will join a team committed to working on high-quality code and will work closely with the product team to develop new features for their platform.
You will shine if you have these:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- In-depth knowledge (3+ years of experience) in LAMP technology.
- Technical proficiency required with the following: Linux, Apache/NGINX web servers, K8s, PHP, NodeJS, PostgreSQL, MySQL/Maria DB database design/administration.
- Web service integration experience using technologies such as REST, XML.
- Experience working with AJAX applications including parsing and rendering JSON and XML.
- Experience with the full software development life cycleFamiliarity with process modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of code and release management.
- Strong creative problem-solving ability.
- Experience in creating software architecture documents or other design artifacts.
- An ability to collaborate effectively with a distributed team (local & offshore).
- Fluency in English.
It doesn’t hurt if you also have:
- Experience with Laravel
- Front-end Technologies: Frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue.js; Tools such as Webpack, Yarn, Gulp.
- Scrum, Kanban, or other agile methodologies.
- Systems integration.
- Distributed systems.
- Service-oriented and architecture/microservices.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Unit testing.
- Load testing.
- Page load optimization.
- Responsive design.
Here are some of the perks we offer you:
- Salary in USD
- Flexible schedule (within US Time zones)
- 100% Remote
Hey, you are still here!
So, let us ask a few questions. Do you like working in a friendly environment? Are you fluent in English? Do you have a strong work ethic, are detail-oriented and have an ownership mentality? And most importantly do you love music and puppies? If so, then what are you waiting for? Come join our team and become part of this awesome company! We will be expecting you.