ServiceNow Engineer (B)
Remote Latam /
Technology – Software Engineering /
Do you want to earn a salary in USD?
Would you like to work from wherever you want with a flexible schedule?
Would you like to be a part of the leading next-gen software developers?
Hi, You finally found us!
Why would you want to work at Blue Coding?
At Blue Coding we specialize in hiring excellent developers and amazing people from all over Latin America and other parts of the world. For the past 8 years, we’ve helped cutting-edge companies in the United States and Canada -both large and small, build great development teams and develop great products. Online shops, digital agencies, SaaS providers, and software consulting firms are a few of our clients. Our team of over 50 engineers is distributed in more than 10 countries across the Americas. We are a fully remote company working with a wide array of technologies and have expertise in every stage of the software development process.
You would be part of a very united and culturally diverse team, who loves movie nights. Our collaborators are individually involved in many initiatives around the world, from wildlife preservation to volunteering at local charities. We also participate in group activities like movie nights and have had yearly retreats before the pandemic. We stand for honesty, fairness, respect, efficiency, hard work, and cooperation.
What are we looking for?
In this opportunity, we are looking for a ServiceNow Developer to work with one of our foreign clients, a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. The person who joins this amazing team will be responsible for working with clients post sales, creating solutions for client issues, solving business objectives, and helping the team build an amazing product. Part of this role also includes working with non-technical stakeholders to understand business objectives and figure out the best way to bring those ideas into their infrastructure. Someone who will thrive in this role will have a passion for using ServiceNow to solve business problems. Strong communication skills and ServiceNow skills are required.
If you are independent, with great attention to detail and a problem solver this is a great fit for you! Our jobs are fully remote and flexible - as long as you have the skills and can get the work done well, you can work anywhere in the listed countries (and anytime) you want.
What's unique about this job?
Our client helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, they enhance efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery. By Partnering with enterprises and government agencies globally, our client provides cost savings, efficiencies, and deep insights into mobile, telecom (fixed), and cloud expenses. The company has earned a spot on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies for the last two years and was the highest-recognized technology expense management company.
Here are some of the exciting day-to-day challenges you will face in this role:
- Collaborate with project team members to design and deliver creative, scalable, and maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Troubleshoot client and operational issues.
- Develop solutions within the ServiceNow environment to include new or modifications to applications, forms, workflow, policies, actions, access control, interfaces, and any other configurations required to support client processes.
- Define, analyze, and document requirements.
- Code requirements through the development cycle.
- Identify business strengths and opportunities and offer recommendations based on research for areas of improvement.
- Participate in daily standups.
- Assist in maintaining detailed documentation of application.
You will shine if you are an expert at:
- 2+ years of experience in ServiceNow administration
- 2+ years of experience in ServiceNow development
- 1+ years of ServiceNow CMDB, Asset, and App Engine
- 1+ years of ServiceNow Portal (Angular, Seismic)
- Experience contributing to DevOps (Test and CI/CD) in a ServiceNow environment
- Strong communication skills and English language (Intermediate+ level)
- A technical and business mindset with great attention to detail
It doesn't hurt if you also have:
- ServiceNow Administrator Fundamentals certification
- ServiceNow Application Developer certification
- Experience with Jira, UEM, AWS, .NET/C#, Java, Python is a plus
- Experience with any scripting language is a plus (Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience with Frontend development (Portal specific, AngularJS, others)
- Experience in TEM or ITFM or IT
- Critical thinking, a love to solve problems, and drive to make things better.
Here are some of the perks we offer you:
- Salary in USD
- Flexible schedule (within US Time zones)
- 100% Remote
- Long term
Hey, you are still here!
So, let us ask a few questions. Do you like working in a friendly environment? Are you fluent in English? Do you have a strong work ethic, are detail-oriented and have an ownership mentality? And most importantly do you love music and puppies? If so, then what are you waiting for? Come join our team and become part of this awesome company! We will be expecting you.