Technical Project Manager (IB)
Remote Latam /
Technology – Project Management /
Do you want to earn a salary in USD?
Would you like to work from wherever you want?
Would you like to be a part of the leading next-gen software developers?
Hi, you finally found us!
Why work at Blue Coding?
At Blue Coding we specialize in hiring excellent developers and amazing people from all over Latin America and other parts of the world. For the past 9 years, we’ve helped cutting-edge companies in the United States and Canada -both large and small, build great development teams and develop great products. Online shops, digital agencies, SaaS providers, and software consulting firms are a few of our clients. Our team of over 100 engineers is distributed in more than 10 countries across the Americas. We are a fully remote company working with a wide array of technologies and have expertise in every stage of the software development process.
Our team is highly connected, united, and culturally diverse, and our collaborators are involved in many initiatives around the world, from wildlife preservation to volunteering at local charities. We also participate in group activities like movie nights, trivia, and meme competitions. We stand for honesty, fairness, respect, efficiency, hard work, and cooperation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to support Product Development Organization. The client drives cross-functional alignment, creates process efficiencies and delivers large-scale strategic initiatives in a rapidly growing Legal Technology space.
The ideal candidate will join a team of technical project and program managers who focus on driving business-critical initiatives across the product development organization. You will be a strong self-starter and, therefore, able to drill into business data and technical trade-offs to identify clear direction and focus for your tasks, projects, and programs. You know how to continue to move forward in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge.
Our jobs are fully remote and flexible - as long as you have the skills and can get the work done well, you can work anywhere in the listed countries (and anytime) you want.
What's unique about this job?
Our client is a new media company based in El Segundo, California, United States, that operates online media, community, and e-commerce sites in vertical markets. The company also develops and licenses internet software and social media applications.
They’ve grown to become the leading digital franchise focused on large vertical markets, headlined by their current focus on the Health and Legal markets.
Their unique and focused approach scales rapidly, drives consistent growth and enables rapid innovation to meet the evolving needs of their users and their commercial partners. This approach also enables them to unlock new market segments quickly and efficiently.
You will have experience working with multiple partners across an organization and are skilled at building and maintaining relationships. You’ll demonstrate a successful track record leading medium to large projects using agile methodologies. You’ll be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. You show good judgment in making trade-offs between immediate and long-term business needs.
Here are some of the exciting day-to-day challenges you will face in this role:
- Drive end-to-end program planning and execution across multi-disciplinary teams
- Support strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely collaborating with product and engineering leads to develop program plans
- Partner with product and engineering to develop project milestones, track progress, handle cross-team dependencies, resource planning, mitigate risks and run effective communications
- Proactively identify and remove impediments to drive momentum and progress. Identify communication gaps, lead issue resolution and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities
- Work closely with stakeholders and product managers to ensure that requirements are translated to the technology requirements that subsequently drive the execution of software development from design through successful deployment and adoption.
- Collaborate to define the technical architecture of solutions for services and support technical implementation and integration efforts.
- Document project plans for cross-team initiatives and drives on-schedule delivery of results
- Contribute to the definition, development, and tracking of product and team metrics and operational improvements
- Drive consistent, high-quality project management practices by creating and maintaining a repository of templates and best practices
- Communicate project risks, progress, launches, and retrospectives across all stakeholders and teams – consistently and transparently
You will shine if you have these:
- 5+ years of experience in technical project management working directly with software engineering teams
- 5+ years of experience working at a technology company, preferably within a SaaS model
- 3+ years of experience leading software development projects with schedules and deadlines
- Direct experience using iterative or agile methodologies
- Proven track record of successful program delivery and handling complex initiatives across a variety of cross-functional teams
- Must have experience using project planning, road mapping and issue tracking tools - JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Roadmunk
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in computer science or technical disciplines
It doesn’t hurt if you also have:
- Scrum Master, Scaled Agilist or PMP Certification
- Experience working cross-functionally with product management, design, engineering, marketing, customer support, and operations
- Experience owning program strategy, end-to-end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership.
- Skilled at dealing with ambiguity in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Ability to lead without authority to coordinate cross-functional teams toward value delivery
- Experience in a company that has scale or previous work in a large software development organizations
Here are some of the perks we offer you:
- Salary in USD
- Flexible schedule (within US Time zones)
- 100% remote
- Long-term and full-time
Hey, you are still here!
So, let us ask a few questions. Do you like working in a friendly environment? Are you fluent in English? Do you have a strong work ethic, are detail-oriented and have an ownership mentality? And most importantly do you love music and puppies? If so, then what are you waiting for? Come join our team and become part of this awesome company! We will be expecting you.