Remote Latam /
External – Sales & Marketing /
Do you want to earn a salary in USD?
Would you like to work from wherever you want?
Hi, You finally found us!
Why work at Blue Coding?
At Blue Coding we specialize in hiring excellent developers and amazing people from all over Latin America and other parts of the world. For the past 9 years, we’ve helped cutting-edge companies in the United States and Canada – both large and small – build amazing development teams and develop great products. Online shops, digital agencies, SaaS providers, and software consulting firms are a few of our clients. Our team of over 100 engineers is distributed in more than 10 countries across the Americas. We are a fully remote company working with a wide array of technologies and have expertise in every stage of the software development process.
Our team is highly connected, united, and culturally diverse, and our collaborators are involved in many initiatives around the world, from wildlife preservation to volunteering at local charities. We also participate in group activities like movie nights, trivia, and meme competitions. We stand for honesty, fairness, respect, efficiency, hard work, and cooperation.
What are we looking for?
In this opportunity, we are looking for a Marketing Specialist to work with one of our American clients and help them make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay on top of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatments, continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers. If you are independent, a great communicator, a problem solver, and have strong attention to detail, this is a great fit for you! Our jobs are fully remote – as long as you have the skills and can get the work done well, you can work anywhere in the listed countries you want.
So if you have the skills and can get the job done, come to join us and work from anywhere you want!
What's unique about this job?
Our client is an online media and technology company that serves businesses and consumers in Automotive, Health, Legal, and Home/Travel. Their fully integrated approach combines leading web solutions for businesses with media websites for consumers. Their award-winning consumer websites serve more than 250 million monthly visitors. They employ more than 5,000 people in over 20 office locations worldwide. They are proud to foster a unique culture that combines the innovation of a start-up with the stability and profitability of an established corporation. Our client seeks a highly motivated Marketing Specialist to join their dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for researching, gathering data on, and engaging consumers who visit their network of consumer sites. Your main objective is to convert consumers into leads for attorneys and advocates or drive sales for various products and services.
Here are some of the exciting day-to-day challenges you will face in this role:
- Launch customer research tests through various platforms.
- Translate customer insights and synthesize them into output identifying themes and trends to be utilized by execution teams.
- Conduct audience development analysis to identify core audiences.
- Develop and execute informative and creative marketing campaigns that effectively engage consumers.
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) of lists, emails, and other marketing assets to ensure accuracy and performance.
- Experiment with and run A/B tests to optimize campaign and experience performance.
- Proactively track, monitor, and analyze campaign performance, communicating learnings, results, and recommendations.
- Apply personalization and segmentation efforts to deliver meaningful, relevant, and coherent experiences to consumers, including but not limited to email campaigns, automation, onsite pop-ups, onsite surveys, and more.
You will shine if you have these:
- Previous email marketing experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Suite.
- Experience working in the eCommerce domain preferred.
- Experience working with survey tools like Hotjar, Survey Monkey, or similar preferred.
- Familiarity with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite or Canva preferred.
- Experience working in high-paced, high-volume multitasking roles and environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
Here are some of the perks we offer you:
- Salary in USD
- 100% Remote
Hey, you’re still here!
So, let us ask a few questions. Do you like working in a friendly environment? Are you fluent in English? Do you have a strong work ethic, are detail-oriented, and have an ownership mentality? And most importantly do you love music and puppies? If so, then what are you waiting for? Come join our team and become part of this awesome company! We will be expecting you.