Software Engineer III Salesforce (V)
Remote Latam /
Technology – Software Engineering /
Do you want to earn a salary in USD?
Would you like to work from wherever you want?
Would you like to be a part of the leading next-gen software developers?
Hi, you finally found us!
Why work at Blue Coding?
At Blue Coding we specialize in hiring excellent developers and amazing people from all over Latin America and other parts of the world. For the past 9 years, we’ve helped cutting-edge companies in the United States and Canada -both large and small, build great development teams and develop great products. Online shops, digital agencies, SaaS providers, and software consulting firms are a few of our clients. Our team of over 100 engineers is distributed in more than 10 countries across the Americas. We are a fully remote company working with a wide array of technologies and have expertise in every stage of the software development process.
Our team is highly connected, united, and culturally diverse, and our collaborators are involved in many initiatives around the world, from wildlife preservation to volunteering at local charities. We also participate in group activities like movie nights, trivia, and meme competitions. We stand for honesty, fairness, respect, efficiency, hard work, and cooperation.
What are we looking for?
What's unique about this job?
Through innovation in product design and distribution that provides access to the middle market, including call center and web-enabled sales and underwriting processes, quick issuance of policies and an emphasis on products not medically underwritten at the time of sale, the company seeks to make life insurance more affordable for the middle market.
Here are some of the exciting day-to-day challenges you will face in this role:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and understand business requirements
- Design, develop, test, and deploy high-quality software products using the AWS platform
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code that meets coding standards and best practices
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to improve code quality
- Work with QA engineers to develop and execute test plans, ensuring high software quality
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in the software and provide timely resolutions
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software engineering and recommend improvements to the software development process
- Mentor junior engineers and contribute to their professional development
You will shine if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least 6 years of experience in software engineering
- Strong proficiency in AWS or Salesforce development, including experience with key services and frameworks
- Experience with software development tools and processes such as Agile/Scrum, Git, and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience building full stack, enterprise class applications considering quality and reliability using formal programming languages
- Strong proficiency with database technologies such as SQL or NoSQL databases
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
It doesn’t hurt if you also have:
- AWS Certification – Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certification – Associated Developer Cert (have or actively pursuing)
- Familiarity with Enterprise architecture design patterns
- Experience leading and mentoring junior members of the team
- Ability to maintain legacy applications written Ruby
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business documents
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of employees, managers and customers
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
Here are some of the perks we offer you:
- Salary in USD
- Flexible schedule (within US Time zones)
- 100% Remote
- Long term
Hey, you are still here!
So, let us ask a few questions. Do you like working in a friendly environment? Are you fluent in English? Do you have a strong work ethic, are detail-oriented and have an ownership mentality? And most importantly do you love music and puppies? If so, then what are you waiting for? Come join our team and become part of this awesome company! We will be expecting you.