Sales Development Representative - UK
Bluecore is a cross-channel Retail Marketing Platform specializing in email. Bluecore’s unique ability to match customer data with real-time product updates enables brands to build intelligent, triggered campaigns that span all email programs and can be used across social, search and display. By connecting deep data insights, Bluecore’s AI-driven decisioning engine determines the timing and content of the next-best campaign to surface to individual shoppers, driving relevance for shoppers and increased revenue with less effort for brands. More than 400 leading retail brands use Bluecore.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their regional Account Executives. The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the target accounts in your territory and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned enterprise sales professionals.
- Promoting and marketing Bluecore's business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
- Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum of 40 calls / 30 emails per day
- Working together with the Sales Director to grow a specific sales territory
- Working with the Sales Director to support the acquisition of new accounts in the region
- Help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce
- 1+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- High tech or e-commerce knowledge is highly preferred
- Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- At Bluecore we offer a highly competitive compensation package and a comprehensive array of industry-leading employee benefits and perks, in line with the strong value we place on people and culture.
- We believe that happy people are the most efficient and creative. Life at Bluecore is making an impact, learning from smart, collaborative individuals, and contributing high-quality work in a fast-moving, growing company.
- This is the once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the founding team for Bluecore in the UK!
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.