Product Training Manager
The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
We are looking to hire an experienced, passionate and energetic Training Manager to join our Customer Success team in NYC. Your job is to help transform our customers into Bluecore experts by providing an amazing training experience on the Bluecore Platform. You will help develop training programs, certifications, and ongoing education initiatives for our amazing customers. The person will be responsible for the layout, design, content, delivery, implementation, and continuous improvement of our training program. You will be supported by a number of subject matter experts who will help you develop the content.
This is an integral role at Bluecore as you empower our customers to create their own campaigns and help usher in a major change at Bluecore by creating a scalable approach to how we educate our customers. Your energy and enthusiasm will change the way that our customers work with us. The ideal candidate is a customer-centric out of the box thinker who loves solving challenges for our customers and is resourceful and tenacious. In addition, you will take pride and ownership in the overall program, while being extremely detail oriented, organized, skilled in communication, and a team player.
Metrics will include the number of people attending the sessions, overall product adoption, customer satisfaction and customer retention.
The primary training channel is online but there may be opportunities for in-person training sessions. It’s expected that more sessions will be created over time as we continue to build out the training and education function with the end goal of creating formal training courses available on a training platform.
This is an opportunity to build out a new area at Bluecore and play a key role in the overall success of the company. Are you up for the challenge?
- Develop new or enhance current training content and materials
- Actively work with other Customer Success teams to evaluate and schedule training programs as the product changes.
- Ensure existing and newly developed training programs remain current, relevant, vibrant and entertaining for continuous trainee engagement.
- Create product training courses that can be used by customers as well as employees
- Assist with the development and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators to ensure that the training courses are impacting company objectives
- Take responsibility for the design and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Manage the operational components of course registration and tracking.
- Conduct custom training sessions for customers as needed.
- Generate ideas for new training sessions
- Be a part of cross-functional teams to help roll out new product features and improve the overall customer experience
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a trainer; including 3+ years overseeing a training program and department in a technology environment
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Experienced user of Microsoft Powerpoint or other presentation tools
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow through techniques
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak in front of an audiences ranging from 4 to 50
- Fantastic interpersonal, communications, and influencing skills
- Confidence, patience, passion, ambition and drive
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- A love for small company environments
- BA/BS degree is required
- Ability to travel to multiple sites to offer training and development sessions
- Bonus if you’ve worked in a tech/SAAS startup or have eCommerce experience
- In depth understanding of Bluecore (or similar software) is a major plus
- Basic knowledge of graphics design and page layout
- Familiarity with training/education software
Additional requirements that are nice to have:
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly NYC Metro Card
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.