Associate Client Onboarding Manager
New York City
Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
The Associate Client Onboarding Manager (ACOM) works closely with the Client Onboarding Manager (COM) and Forward Deployed Engineers (FDEs) to create campaigns and provide assistance, accelerating a new customer’s launch and ultimately provide the best possible customer experience in their day-to-day interactions throughout the onboarding process. The ACOM will be empowered to look for ways to improve our internal processes and how we serve customers.
- Project management of the email template creation and modification process. This includes ensuring email template requirements have been captured from the partner and either properly created or assigned to a third party. This includes creating the campaign in Bluecore, building the Audience, adding the tracking parameters, configuring recipe rules & personalization logic, it also includes QAing the templates.
- Quality Assurance by thoroughly checking campaigns, audiences and overall production, the ACOM ensures high quality of all output and deliverables.
- Project managing A/B testing requests from partners and COMs. This includes managing the template creation/modification process and providing the results.
- Assist COMs in other key partner deliverables such as creating Kickoff presentations, ad-hoc data analysis and providing other necessary metrics.
- Assist in streamlining the email template creation process, helping to address any bottlenecks.
- Lead new CS initiatives on improving the customer journey - this includes compiling best practices as well as other items that can provide a better experience for our customers.
- BA/BS degree & 1+ years experience related to SaaS, technology, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Incredibly organized and strong project management experience a plus
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented, collaborative and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence, patience, passion, ambition and drive
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- A sense of wanting to figure out how things work
- A love for small company environments
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation reimbursement
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.