Senior Front End Software Engineer
New York City
Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we empower our customers with the tools to quickly and easily identify targeted audiences from large datasets and reach them with customized messaging. We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to work across our product and engineering teams to build web applications and UI components that are intuitive to use and perform at scale. The ideal candidate is just as adept at writing robust, extensible, and efficient code as they are passionate about building amazing user-facing products, and has a knack for solving complex problems with simple solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers and designers to design and implement user-facing features using React and Redux
- Pioneer and help drive front end engineering best practices
- Build and extend front end infrastructure and libraries
- Optimize and instrument web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Write clean code and automated UI tests
- Own meaningful and substantial parts of our application
- 3+ years of experience developing modern, component-based web applications (experience with React preferred)
- Bachelor’s in computer science or similar technically-focused degree
- Experience building dynamic, highly-interactive products with complex state management
- Good understanding of usability and visual design
- Knowledge of modern best practices and patterns for front end development
- Proficient in front end instrumentation and automated testing
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.