Client Onboarding Manager
New York City
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in artificial intelligence - based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment. We are looking to hire a passionate and energetic Client Onboarding Manager to join our Customer Success team in NYC. Your job is to manage the Bluecore onboarding process for our newest customers as well as coordinate services for our existing customers.
This is an integral role at Bluecore as you empower our customers to create their own campaigns and set them up for success. Your energy and enthusiasm will change the way that our customers work with us. The ideal candidate is a customer-centric out of the box thinker who loves solving challenges for our customers and is resourceful and tenacious.
As a Client Onboarding Manager, you will be ensuring that customers have Bluecore fully configured, the customer has completed all of their deliverables and is fully trained to start executing campaigns. Metrics will include the time to launch customers, quality launches, launch success metrics and customer satisfaction. Are you up for the challenge?
- Responsible for the client on-boarding process for clients from when the purchase was made until when the client successfully launches Bluecore.
- Manage the client transition from Sales to Customer Success and look for ways to improve the overall process
- Prepare for the customer kick-off meeting and ensure the client relationship gets off on the right foot
- Set the right client expectations and ensure the project is completed on time and within project scope
- Work with deliverability team to create and execute batch email ramp up plans
- Be a part of cross-functional teams to help roll out new product features and improve the overall customer experience
- Establish a strong relationship with your clients and get the client excited about starting their journey with Bluecore
- Understand what the client perceives as value and what is important to their business. Prioritize the onboarding milestones and campaign launches based on these
- Effectively & consistently communicate project status & deadlines to the client and impacts to deadlines based on missed deliverables
- Ensuring that the customer has a clear understanding of the Bluecore platform. Most of the training should be covered by the Training Specialist but it’s your responsibility to guide the customer on the right training path and ensure that they have been trained
- At least 2 years experience in a customer facing position (preferably customer success, project management or consulting at ESP) in a technology environment
- Proven ability to manage projects, a PMP is an asset
- ESP/Deliverability understanding and knowledge, manage customer expectations of how the email ramp up process works
- In depth understanding of email marketing and email ramp up best practices
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow through techniques
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal and influencing skillsBA/BS degree is requiredMay be required to travel
- Basic knowledge of graphics design and page layout
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS THAT ARE NICE TO HAVE
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.