Key Account Manager
Pacific Northwest / Seattle or Portland preferred
Bluecore, a fast-growing SaaS start-up, is looking for a highly motivated “farmer” with a passion for client partnership and strategic selling to manage key accounts in the Pacific Northwest. As a Key Account Manager, you will be a critical team member of a Pod responsible for generating sales opportunities and product adoption. You will serve as an extension to our client’s marketing team where you will provide insights and recommendations for client-specific marketing opportunities. You will also establish yourself as an expert by providing strategic guidance and industry best practices. The ideal candidate will have a track record of selling multi-faceted digital marketing engagements to eCommerce retailers, be comfortable navigating IR100 organizations and know marketing technology solutions.
Bluecore is a leading Decisioning Platform for Commerce, powering individualized interactions by unifying customer and catalog data. At Bluecore, we are empowering the world’s top retail marketing organizations to take meaningful, immediate actions on data through the creation of highly targeted audiences for multi-channel use.
- Growing revenue at existing accounts by identifying new sales opportunities and successfully seeing them through contracting with client legal and procurement teams
- Servicing existing account stakeholders and engaging additional relevant stakeholders within the clients
- Developing credibility by surfacing strategic growth opportunities from the Bluecore lens
- Leveraging the data in the Bluecore platform to help key accounts understand and grow their business
- Conducting well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to share strategic guidance, and demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore Platform
- Exceeding quota on existing account renewals and expansions
- Collaborating with core internal teams to maximize client use, value, and satisfaction of the Bluecore Platform
- 5 - 7 years track record of growing existing Fortune 500 level accounts in the marketing technology space
- Well-versed in Retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions
- Demonstrated and consistent delivery of revenue targets and business growth
- Experience engaging with executive decision makers, strong executive presence, and great presentation skills
- Organizational agility in communicating effectively and leading cross-functional teams towards a goal
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly NYC Metro Card
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.