New York City
Bluecore is a Retail Marketing Platform specializing in artificial intelligence - based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, increase their marketing performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are looking for a talented technical writer to help create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure. You will be a core part of the product management team working closely with engineering, product marketing, and customer enablement to create resources that don’t just document what the product does, but accelerates a user from novice to power user. Customer performance is critical to Bluecore’s platform and the tools you will build will create a powerful impact on adoption.
- Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including: User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc..)
- Build and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability.
- Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation across Bluecore's knowledgebase and platform.
- Monitor metrics on the usage of training materials as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize future training investments.
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- SaaS experience is preferred, ideally at a marketing technology company
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.