Manager, Customer Success (CSM)
New York City
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in artificial intelligence - based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
As a Manager of CSM you are a strategic thinker who has the ability to navigate complex situations and foster growth within the team. You have a proven track record of client retention and growth and are an expert in building deep consultative relationships. Your goal is to lead your team in exceeding the targets that have been established for client retention and growth while coaching them to reach their individual career goals.
- People leadership. This includes:
- Improve and build processes and tools to scale the growing Customer Success organization
- Monitor and report on the overall customer health of all customers for your segment. You own the client health for your segment.
- Assist your segment team members in coming up with solutions to their problems. You will also act as an escalation point for your segment if there are client or process issues.
- Help set and monitor objectives, goals, strategies, and measures for each CSM within your segment
- Day to day involvement on cross-functional projects with Sales, Marketing, Product & Engineering.
- Ensure that your team members are adequately trained and to raise any skill gaps to the Director.
- Manage small portfolio of direct customer relationships (up to 30% allocation)
Coach and driving performance of each person on the team.
Effectively managing your team
Owning the hiring process for your team
Resource recruitment and bandwidth management
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5+ years of management experience related to SaaS, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Digital marketing and/or MarTech experience required
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus
- Retail marketing experience is a plus
- Experience coaching, leading and hiring a top performing team
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- History of exceeding retention, revenue and growth goals
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation stipend
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.