Product Manager, Platform Integrations
New York City /
In this role, you will build capabilities that help enable data integrations with multiple cloud vendors, CRM, CDP, Helpdesk, analytics and ERP systems, ecommerce platforms and marketing vendor platforms. This is inherently a cross-functional role -- you will work closely with engineering, design, program management, partnerships, marketing and sales teams to execute business opportunities.
- Articulate the data Integration mission, vision, and strategy and translate this into product requirements and prioritization with our engineers.
- Drive the product development requirements for
- Build and maintain strong relationship Integrations customers and stakeholders. These include other product managers, engineers, professional services, customer experience and customer support.
- Manage trade-offs and prioritization between engineering level-of-effort and customer experiences.
- Monitor usage of products and features in production and identify ways to improve efficiency
○ Third party system data transfer integrations based on customer and sales feedback
○ Promote data feeds in and out of Bluecore to other systems used by retailers
○ Connectivity solutions using partner API, file management systems or direct integrations.
- 3+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
- 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
- Experience coordinating requirements across diverse customer sets.
- Customer-centric with a proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights.
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- A background in software engineering is a plus.
- Product management experience in platform integrations or creating API/developer experiences or core extensible platforms (that power other products)
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.