UK - Sales Director
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in artificial intelligence - based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-driven sales professional to manage a given territory. As an Sales Director, you will be responsible for generating sales opportunities through outbound prospecting and converting marketing leads, as well as continuing to nurture existing client relationships. The ideal candidate will have a track record of selling multi-faceted engagements in the e-commerce industry, be comfortable navigating FTSE 250 organizations, know marketing technology solutions and have a background selling into e-commerce and multi-channel retailers and brands.
- Generate and drive new business opportunities through prospecting and networking within a specific geography or set of named accounts
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore platform
- Provide up to date and accurate forecasts by actively updating all things Salesforce related
- Own all aspects of the sale from aggressively prospecting and generating new business opportunities to navigating the legal review of a contract
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- 5-7 years track record of winning new business opportunities in the high-tech/MarTech space
- E-commerce/online retail experience strongly preferred
- Experience with web-based software as a service (SaaS) applications (preferred)
- Prior experience selling directly to C-level executives
- Proven track record of consistent goal/quota attainment
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills - strong phone skills are required
At Bluecore we offer a highly competitive compensation package and a comprehensive array of industry leading employee benefits and perks, in line with the strong value we place on people and culture.
We believe that happy people are the most efficient and creative. Life at Bluecore is making an impact, learning from smart, collaborative individuals, and contributing high-quality work in a fast-moving, growing company. This is the once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the founding team for Bluecore in the UK!
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.