HR Business Partner - 4 Month Assignment
New York City
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in artificial intelligence - based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are looking for a temporary HR Business Partner for a 4 month contract. The HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting day to day people operations and executing our key people initiatives.
- Support and drive year end performance review planning including timelines, communications, training preparation and any employee/organization analyses.
- Support quarterly engagement “Pulse” survey administration, analysis and communication.
- Support management and SVP People with JD development, role benchmarking and internal moves.
- Strategic analysis and trend examination annually to ensure that the organizational framework delivers the most benefits to the business.
- Develop and implement HR programs and tools as needed.
- BA or BS from an accredited college, with a Human Resources or other related major.
- A minimum of 5 years of previous experience as a HR Manager capacity
- Results driven and comprehensive approach to managing all HR processes autonomously from end to end; both administrative to highly strategic.
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with a keen ability to coach and guide. Mature professional judgment which is both discrete and diplomatic is vital.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Thrives in fast paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment with excellent relationship building abilities
- Employee Relations experience that is objective, thorough, diplomatic and discrete.
- Proactive project management capabilities that drive for results from inception to execution.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other applicable discipline
- PHR desirable
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.