Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for managing an end-to-end recruitment process to hire the best talent for Bluecore that meets its rapid changing and evolving business needs. Success in this role will be demonstrated by timely and effective execution of the full-cycle recruiting process and building strong credibility with internal clients.
- Lead the design and delivery of innovative recruiting campaign activities and employment branding that pull high quality technical candidates to the company
- Full-cycle recruiting for various roles across the organization within the India market, This will include all technical functions
- Efficiently manage an average open requisition load of 10-15 requisitions, across multiple business units at all times
- Work directly with hiring managers to develop clear job descriptions, providing consultative guidance and market data to ensure we set proper job and recruiting expectations
- Open job requisitions, post jobs, and screen candidates within the company applicant tracking system (Lever); ensuring proper record keeping and adhering to all legal and compliance requirements
- Actively source passive candidates through varied media channels and networks
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers, with a focus on providing clear and relevant candidate data as appropriate to the position level and hiring manager expectations
- Schedule and conduct phone screens, interviews, and coordinate candidate travel when needed; communicating with all candidates and internal clients with high levels of customer service and follow-up
- Work with internal partners to develop and present job offers and negotiate details; preparing candidates for onboarding post acceptance
- Maintain Lever applicant tracking system and all candidate work flows, with the ability to produce activity & candidate tracking reports as needed
- Coordinate and run events as needed, such as career fairs and other employment networking events. Experience in diversity initiatives strongly preferred
- Build long term talent pipelines in for key roles and provide superior talent in a highly competitive market
- Partner with US HR peers, hiring managers and senior leaders in a proactive way that manages expectations, sets service level agreements and keeps all parties to a hire
- A BA, BCom. Successful track record of 1+ years full-cycle recruitment experience, with a demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions, across multiple disciplines with a tremendous sense of urgency
- Superior abilities in proactive recruitment navigating job boards, social media channels, and LinkedIn Recruiter. In-depth knowledge of Boolean search and other web-based sourcing techniques; Adept in deploying and managing diverse tactics to attract passive candidates, with a high ability to strongly demonstrate outstanding follow-up and follow-through skills
- Thorough understanding of and hands-on familiarity with existing and emerging social media recruitment channels and comprehensive understanding of the external Talent Market
- Strong knowledge of all pertinent employment laws as they pertain to recruitment and interviewing; acting as a subject matter expert to all internal and external clients
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with ability to influence, inform, and negotiate; able to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with a keen ability to drive engagement with the recruiting process. Mature proactive professional judgment is vital
- Extremely strong writing skills are required in a multitude of communication mediums. From building job descriptions, creating employee value proposition to building onboarding tools
- Experience in working with retained / contingent search firms as needed and negotiating fees and contracts related to those services
- Previous experience working in a start-up or within a staffing agency strongly preferred
- Previous experience recruiting for senior and mid level roles, and specifically within technology, including engineering, data science, front & back end programming, as well as mobile and user interface design is a must
- Experience in building and executing an Employer Branding strategy throughout multiple disciplines
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.