Bluecore, a fast-growing SaaS company, is looking for a highly motivated, results-driven sales professional to manage a given territory. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating sales opportunities through outbound prospecting and converting marketing leads, as well as continuing to nurture existing client relationships. The ideal candidate will have a track record of selling multi-faceted engagements in the eCommerce industry, be comfortable navigating IR500 organizations, know marketing technology solutions and have a background selling into retailers.
- Generate and drive new business opportunities through prospecting and networking within a specific geography or set of named accounts
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore Platform
- Provide up to date and accurate forecasts by actively updating all things Salesforce related
- Own all aspects of the sale from aggressively prospecting and generating new business opportunities to navigating the legal review of a contract
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- 5-7 years track record of winning new business opportunities in the high-tech/MarTech space
- E-commerce/online retail experience strongly preferred
- Experience with web-based software as a service (SaaS) applications (preferred)
- Prior experience selling directly to C-level executives
- Proven track record of consistent goal/quota attainment
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills - strong phone skills are required
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.