Senior Marketing Designer
The Senior Marketing Designer will be responsible for concepting creating and executing marketing and advertising campaigns across a variety of digital and print media. In this role, you’ll be a driving force behind our brand and visual identity, communicating through beautiful simple design and visual storytelling. From Bluecore.com, to landing pages, advertisements, and collateral you will take the lead on our most visible and creative projects, collaborating with marketers, writers and other designers to meet design and business goals.
If you are passionate about design and marketing, insanely curious, and a subject matter expert on current best practices in digital marketing we’d love to hear from you. Applicants must submit a design portfolio.
- Design and evolve Bluecore’s visual identity as we scale, owning the full brand aesthetic and Bluecore.com
- Design and produce top-quality, creative advertising, email and motion graphics in support of our demand generation campaigns
- Develop graphics and visuals for online and offline experiences, from sales presentations and collateral, to email, website, and social assets
- Collaborate with Content and Demand Generation teams to create a wide variety of content offers and lead magnets including ebooks, infographics, whitepapers, interactive assets (quizzes, calculators, etc) and more
- Lead and participate in collaborative brainstorms, and concept development, gathering and distributing learnings
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies in advertising, email and motion graphics
- Maintain corporate image library
- Identify opportunities for improved marketing, work with all teams to interpret requests and clarify business goals
- Help establish improved workflows, systems, and metrics to drive forward creative efficacy
- Be a team player, collaborate closely with other designers and pitch in on other projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-specific design field, such as design, advertising design, graphic design, digital design or related fields
- Minimum of five (5) years of design experience, in house or agency with a strong focus on demand generation and content
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Powerpoint
- Strong understanding of user experience, search engine optimization and responsive web design
- Strong experience with Wordpress
- Impeccable attention to detail and passion for quality
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously, comfortable with ambiguity and a commitment to meeting tight deadlines
- Experience managing outside vendors and contract designers desired
- Experience creating assets for video or data visualization a strong plus
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly NYC Metro Card
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.