New York City
Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager to manage the efficient operation of the Communications function to achieve maximum output of PR, advocacy, analyst relations, and events. The Marketing Manager would have full accountability for project managing key marketing initiatives, managing the timelines and output of the PR agency including identifying newsworthy anecdotes for media attention. This person would also be responsible for crafting compelling short-form content to support external and internal awareness of key initiatives, and would own the execution of key strategic events associated with those initiatives.
- Lead coordination of all parties and determine timelines for key initiatives including: Data Stories, Case Stories, Analyst Reports
- Manage timelines and output of the PR agency, including identifying newsworthy anecdotes for media attention, and coordinate with them on written content for byline outlines, interviews, awards proposals
- Create and manage supporting materials for key initiatives: event landing pages, internal presentation decks, print materials
- Write compelling short-form content to promote key initiatives: landing page copy for events, email blasts, sales outreach copy, internal email copy
- Execute and run key strategic events, including: D2C Collective Think Tanks & Dinners, Bluecore Dinners, Breakfast Seminars
- Co-manage timelines, assets, and logistics for the 5th Annual Bluecore Summit
- We’re looking for someone with 5+ years of experience in marketing at a tech company (preferably B2B)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong project management skills
- Experience writing and developing differentiated short-form content
- Provocative writing style that is thoughtful, powerful and straight-forward
- Basic familiarity with software/tools like Splash, Marketo, Salesforce
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation reimbursement
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.