Bluecore, a fast-growing SaaS start-up, is looking for a highly motivated, results-driven enterprise sales professional to manage enterprise accounts in the Northeastern territory. As an Account Director, you will be responsible for generating sales opportunities through outbound prospecting and converting market leads. The ideal candidate will have a track record of selling multi-faceted engagements in the eCommerce industry, be comfortable navigating IR500 organizations, know marketing technology solutions and have a background selling into retailers.
Bluecore is a leading Decisioning Platform for Commerce, powering individualized interactions by unifying customer and catalog data. At Bluecore, we are empowering the world’s top retail marketing organizations to take meaningful, immediate actions on data through the creation of highly targeted audiences for multi-channel use.
- Sourcing and securing qualified sales opportunities within your book of business
- Conducting well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore Platform
- Negotiating initial commercial deal terms
- Collaborate with core internal teams to maximize client use, value, and satisfaction of the Bluecore Platform
- 7 - 10 years track record of winning new business in high tech/MarTech space coupled with a rolodex in retail
- Well-versed in Retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape
- Demonstrated and consistent delivery of revenue targets and business growth
- Experience engaging with executive decision makers, strong executive presence and great presentation skills
- Organizational agility in communicating effectively and leading cross-functional teams towards a goal
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.