Account Executive - West Coast
For experienced retail marketing technology sellers, join our mission and embrace the e-commerce revolution!
Bluecore is an Inc. 500 marketing technology company that empowers retailers to launch personalized marketing campaigns in 60 seconds through a single, intuitive platform. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, use Bluecore to connect data from over 150 million products with 500 million customers, to deploy triggered communications across email, social media, search and display. All of this drives increased relevance for shoppers and increased revenue with less effort for brands.
Currently we are looking for an established high performing Account Executive to drive new business. This role is responsible for generating sales opportunities through outbound prospecting and converting market leads. The ideal candidate will have a track record of selling multi-faceted engagements in the eCommerce industry, be comfortable navigating complex organizations and technical stacks. Candidate must have a broad understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and a background selling into retailers.
- Build and maintain a consistently healthy pipeline by sourcing and securing qualified sales opportunities within a defined book of business
- Exceptional Salesforce hygiene to provide up to date and accurate ongoing forecasts
- Gain Command of Bluecore Message - ability to master the business problem we solve, the value Bluecore provides and why it is unique in the marketplace
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore Platform that clearly articulates our innovative products
- Negotiate balanced initial commercial deal terms, renewals and expansions that profit Bluecore while benefiting the client; shepherd the deal through legal negotiation
- 7-10 years demonstrated track record of winning new business in high tech/MarTech space coupled with strong contacts in retail. Experience selling web-based software as a service (SaaS) applications with eCommerce/online retail experience strongly preferred
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Extremely well-versed in Retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape
- Passionate about forecast accuracy and sales hygiene. Dedicated follow up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks.
- Strong executive presence and great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with executive decision makers. Prior experience selling directly to and ability to influence C-level executives.
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills. Highly articulate via phone, email and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners.
- Inspired by working in in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop.
- Based on the west coast, open and comfortable working remotely, and willing to travel as needed to Manhattan office and client meetings (up to 40%)
- Highly competitive compensation package with uncapped commission potential
- Equity in one of the fastest growing VC-funded marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Monthly public transportation stipend
- Generous parental leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.