VP of People
Bluecore is seeking a highly experienced, visionary Vice President of People to own our Human Resources, Talent Acquisition and employee experience disciplines.
As our VP of People you will join our executive team, acting as a strategic business partner, providing counsel, developing roadmaps and executing on all people-related initiatives. You will drive all cultural initiatives, performance management, employee hiring/onboarding, engagement and retention, career development, compensation and workforce planning as well as benefits and payroll.
As an HR and people guru, you will navigate the complex issues of hyper-growth startups, championing a people-focused and solutions-oriented approach to ensure that our organization is a well-oiled machine. If you are a passionate, creative, data-driven leader who shares our desire to make Bluecore an amazing place to work, this could be your dream job!
- Vision and Strategy: Work with our Executive team to collaboratively set and execute on the long-term vision for all HR/People functions as well as the organization at large, consistently improving our effectiveness and helping us achieve our overall business goals; drive future organizational design and all change management initiatives to help maintain a high-performing, motivated, and impactful team
- Values and Culture: Help maintain our core values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our culture and core beliefs. After all, The Team Persists
- Performance Management, Rewards and Recognition: Drive a company-wide performance management program that helps us identify high and low performers, promotes and rewards excellence and drives continuous, transparent feedback across all disciplines
- Learning and Development: Build scalable learning and organizational development programs that aid in growing our team’s capabilities and drive employee retention
- Management and Leadership Training: Drive scalable solutions around making our leaders better managers; provide coaching and feedback to our existing leadership team and develop programs that prepare high-potential employees for management roles
- Capability and Workforce Planning: Partner with leaders to understand and anticipate hiring and development needs against the capabilities needed to deliver business objectives; prepare updated workforce plans and forecasts that support overall business goals
- Compensation and Benefits: Partner with finance to analyze existing compensation packages and plan future comp across all functions; benchmark our current benefits offerings and strategize for additional benefits as we scale
- Data and Compliance: Improve the collection and use of people-related data (HRIS, ATS etc) to aid in better decision making; develop key metrics to measure employee happiness, performance, engagement and retention; ensuring compliance
- You have 12+ years direct Human Resources and People Operations experience, with 5+ years leading HR/People Ops/Talent Acquisition teams in high growth companies
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Masters in a relevant field and appropriate HR certifications
- You love startup life, embrace the absurdity and rapid growth
- You have the proven ability to influence and drive change with executive teams and across agile startup organizations, aligning the people strategy with business goals and growth
- You have proven success in delivering high-impact people operations programs around performance management, and employee engagement and retention
- You have a track record of being an HR business partner to executives across a variety of functional areas as well as demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and staff
- You have owned workforce and compensation planning from start to finish
- You are an expert in coaching across the full spectrum of seniority
- You think strategically but also focus on tactical and operational issues
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly NYC Metro Card
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.