Solutions Consultant, Business Value
New York City /
At the core of Bluecore’s product sits hundreds of billions of events collected on behalf of our 400+ clients spanning many retail verticals. This dataset drives Bluecore’s AI-powered marketing technology that provides provable value to our clients. The Value engineering team is an extension of the Solution Consulting team and is responsible for understanding the current state of our new and existing customers and their desired future state so that they can use data to quantify the value of the difference between their current and desired states.
Internally we support the Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Marketing teams with data journalism that uncovers compelling stories that cement Bluecore’s position as the experts in retail marketing. Externally, we act as business value consultants that have two key focal points: First, to deliver custom deep dive analyses and models to our largest enterprise clients; and, second, to elevate the resulting data insights into a value story that is delivered to hundreds of clients.
Being an integral part of Sales, you will have an opportunity to impact a significant portion of Bluecore revenue. You will be a glue between various internal and external stakeholders with the goal of maximising value delivered by Bluecore to our customers.
The Value Engineering team touches many aspects of our clients’ businesses, and is an integral part of ensuring ours and their success. As part of this team, you will have the ownership of customers’ value journey with Bluecore. You’ll have an opportunity to influence how customers use our products, directing them towards best practices to maximize incremental revenue and adoption of Bluecore’s value proposition. As a key contributor to Sales performance, you’ll be focused on ensuring that existing customers are not only renewing their contracts, but also adopting new features and capabilities of Bluecore, leading to upsell opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong customer-facing background and a knack for uncovering and communicating the “why” behind the data and its application to the business. You’ll be working closely with various Bluecore stakeholders to help curate a value story that can be presented back to customers at all levels of the organization.
- Drives customer growth by translating data-driven analysis of customers' marketing campaigns into a business case that leads to increased performance and incremental product adoption
- In collaboration with Data Analysts, proactively plans and monitors value realization milestones across all assigned accounts
- In partnership with Sales and Customer Success develops deep understanding of customer challenges and success metrics
- Presents data insights to various customer and prospect stakeholders in a business-focused format to facilitate day-to-day and executive decision making
- Demonstrates initiative by conducting undirected research, exploring and examining data from a variety of angles to determine hidden weaknesses, trends and/or opportunities
- In collaboration with Account Managers, on a regular cadence, delivers Business Reviews, consisting of analysis of prior Bluecore performance and future revenue projections to key customer stakeholders
- Seizes opportunities to advocate Bluecore solutions and value-driven approaches to drive commercial success for our customers and Bluecore
- BS in an analytical field, such as Business, with strong preference for Marketing Analytics majors
- Ideally 5+ experience with analyzing Marketing data with solid understanding of key marketing metrics, such as CPM, CTR, conversion rates, etc
- Presentation skills and experience speaking with C-level executives
- Must thrive in a dynamic, highly collaborative, fast-paced work environment. A self-starter that is not afraid to dig in and show initiative, and to find creative solutions to problems
- While the primary focus of the job is remotely supporting a highly distributed team across multiple time-zones, occasional travel on short notice will be required. Up to 25% travel is expected for this role (post-covid).
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.