New York City
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in artificial intelligence - based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for partnering with the employees and first line management to execute on the Human Capital agenda. This hands-on role provides full cycle Human Resources support, and it is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Successfully and proactively shepherd the organization though its annual cycles such as merit, annual and mid-year performance review, and benefits open enrollment.
- Manage payroll administration in collaboration with Finance
- Responsible for benefits administration including open enrollment from end to end, processing changes, advising employees and resolution of issues around medical, dental, vision or 401(k) breaks.
- Responsible for HRIS (ADP - Workforce Now) maintenance and administration, including all employee change requests, developing reports and analyzing for trends and relevant insights.
- Provide strong acumen in performance management systems, particularly Reviewsnap
- Be the first tier point of contact for advising and coaching employees through multiple HR/organizational processes and performance.
- Provide subject matter expertise on employment laws and their application. Including managing employee relations issues through being objective, thorough, diplomatic and discrete.
- Work with outside counsel on immigration, such as VISA, US work Authorization, etc…
- Manage new hire onboarding process and conducting trainings
- Implement innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Takes on additional projects as needed and manages end to end
- BA or BS from an accredited college, with a Human Resources or other related major.
- A minimum of 4 years of previous experience as a HR Generalist capacity
- Results driven and with a comprehensive approach to managing all HR processes autonomously from end to end; from administrative to strategic
- A true hands-on approach and willingness to complete administrative HR tasks
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, also highly familiar with ADP HRIS systems, including implementation, building standard reports and troubleshooting
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy and self-direction to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve results
- Thrives in fast paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment with excellent relationship building abilities
- Proactive project management capabilities that drive for results from inception to execution.
- Deep commitment to organizational learning and development that encourages leadership and employees alike for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other applicable discipline
- PHR desirable
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
Monthly public transportation
Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.