Senior Technical Product Manager - Platform
New York City
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in A.I.-based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands (with 25% of the top 50 Internet Retailers), including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the 37th annual Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Bluecore is looking for a Senior Product Manager who has experienced running and building products that integrate into complex data ecosystems and scale to processing billions of messages. This is an exciting opportunity for a Product leader to help scale the core platform and complement all the Bluecore product lines.
- Own the full product life cycle for the platform teams owning strategy, requirements, execution and enabling the go-to-market adoption
- Strategy and prioritization: Be an expert in email and data management, identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy for the company.
- Product-market-fit: Work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships, and Product Marketing to support bringing products to market & supporting them.
- Educate: Guide Bluecorians on the email and data ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience working as a Technical Product Manager for scaled architectures that process billions of events
- Experience shipping multiple enterprise software B2B products
- Ideally possessing experience serving as a Software Engineer working on infrastructure
- Experience & knowledge with Agile & Scrum development methodologies
- Exceptional strategic thinking and market thinking skills
- Possesses a natural empathy for the user
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit & ability to work independently in an undefined space
- Experience in marketing technologies is a plus
- Experience in email and eCommerce technologies is a plus
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.