Bluecore is looking for an experienced Product Manager to work with our world class product and design teams to bring great UX to our enterprise customers.
The Product Manager, Ecosystem will one of the PMs on the Ecosystem product line. You will be accountable to support the product management processes and product strategy execution of the Ecosystem product line all in the mission of shipping products that support our goal of growing exponentially in 2018. You will drive operational excellence by balancing competing demands of scale and efficiency.
Join the team that is building the framework and tools to support a goal of enabling 1 Billion+ decisions.
- Talking to customers and partners and helping understand how to solve decisioning challenges using the integration ecosystem
- Able to distill customer feedback into succinct insights that can be shared with the various teams, and decide how it could influence the product
- Able to understand the technical infrastructure enough to be able to make tradeoffs on what to build and when
- Requirements gathering, story writing & functional spec’ing
- Maintain the backlog, prioritization, and roadmap for the team
- Go-To-Market: Work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Client Success, and Marketing to support bringing products to market & support them
- 3+ years of Product Management experience managing SaaS products, preferably with a CS degree
- Product Owner of B2B products
- Experience managing APIs and/or technical partner integrations
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to adapt and deliver in fast-moving environment
- Possess a natural empathy for the users
- Self-starter who is comfortable working with ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly NYC Metro Card
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.