Bluecore is the leading decisioning platform designed specifically for commerce organizations. We combine customer data and the product catalog in order to power individualized customer interactions across various marketing channels including email, Social, Search and Display. Our platform powers marketing decisions for over 325 organizations including Staples, Newegg, Cabela's, Reebok, GoPro and many more. Backed by FirstMark Capital, Georgian Partners and Felicis Ventures to the tune of $30 Million, we are among New York City’s fastest growing SaaS start-ups.
We are seeking a platform developer well versed in the Salesforce ecosystem to help support a rapidly growing organization. The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative team player, able to digest and understand complex project requirements, and deliver system improvements at scale. This individual will be a valuable contributor to a small, but mighty team that supports the larger organization.
- Proactively provide ongoing systems administration, including data management and architecture, documentation, reporting, end-user training as well as develop operating processes and procedures consistent with policies related to platform use
- Carefully manage end-user roles and permissions based on employee’s profile and roles
- Collaborate with a highly cross-functional and matrixed team, working with stakeholders (i.e., end-users, Security, Customer Success, Finance, Marketing Operations) and external partners, including Salesforce and 3rd party applications that integrate with the CRM
- Actively keep abreast of CRM best practices, new Salesforce features, and help drive adoption across Bluecore
- Improve user experience and data collection through Salesforce development - triggers, integrations, 3rd party applications
- Create and manage API integrations between Salesforce and external systems
- 2+ year(s) of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in Sales Cloud, preferably from a Saas business
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Salesforce automation, including Visual Flow, Process Builder, custom objects, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce AppExchange, sharing rules, permissions sets, profiles
- 2+ year(s) of experience as a Salesforce developer
- Technical experience working with relational databases and data integration tools
- Strong Excel and analytical skills for data manipulation, compiling Salesforce.com reports, identifying needed customizations and enhancing/configuring platform
- Ability to analyze, trouble shoot and solve problems; attention to detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of ETL tools
- Has had have demonstrated ability/experience translating technical info to nontechnical audiences
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly NYC Metro Card
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.