Product Manager, Platform Integrations
New York City
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in A.I.-based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands (with 25% of the top 50 Internet Retailers), including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the 37th annual Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Clients and Partners have started to leverage our rich data and APIs to integrate into the Bluecore platform and it is time for us to formalize our process and strategy. In this role, you will be working with a cross-functional team to build out a partner integration program from the ground up that gives vendors what they need to successfully integrate within the Bluecore platform. This position is a hybrid between product management, product development, testing-engineer, product marketing, business development, and technical writing.
- Requirements and Strategy: Drive the product development requirements for transitioning proof-of-concepts vendor integrations to standard automated production features.
- Own Partnership Testing: Develop and run end-to-end data integration testing with new marketing ecosystem vendors.
- Create Developer Portal: Execute go-to-market plans and help create a vendor integration portal, which includes messaging, collateral and training.
- Evaluate Partnerships: Work within the digital marketing, email, retail, and advertising industry, building partnerships with the most respected and well-known marketing technology companies in the world.
- Go-to Product Technical Expert: Troubleshoot production-escalation issues with your strong software and technical skills. Plus, train internal and external customers on new Product Integrations.
- Lead a cross-functional team: Work collaboratively with team members across all departments including Engineering, Product, Product Marketing, Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, and Data Classification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics.
- 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
- 1+ year of experience with web-based technical concepts and design of technical solutions.
- Superior communications skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and graphics.
- A creative instinct to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and development.
- Technical writing experience.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment.
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.