Technical Program Manager, R&D
New York City
Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Bluecore is seeking an innovative and results oriented Technical Program Manager to join our Workflows and Platform teams. In this role, you will be working with a cross-functional team to build out personalization workflows, while scaling the platform to meet increasing customer demand. We are pioneering ways in which retail marketers discover their best customers and keep them for life. This is a great opportunity to manage the execution of projects that will drive innovative AI-driven technology that works seamlessly across billions of events, and enable both top line and bottom line impact to the business.
The successful candidate will facilitate the role of an Agile Program Manager and be responsible for driving Agile thinking and coaching. The candidate will have a successful track record of being able to drive dependencies between different teams and execution methodologies, and being able to provide leadership on program management process in the organization. Come build with us!
- Promote Agile values, principles and practices within the teams
- Drive and own responsibilities of Scrum Master for multiple software development teams
- Schedule, manage and facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate meetings and communication between Product Management, Product Design and R&D stakeholders ensuring the appropropriate priority of tasks
- Manage development team backlog, work prioritization, assignment and tracking
- Create, manage and publish team metrics and reporting enabling proper visibility and transparency between development teams and stakeholders
- Build and manage interdependencies between projects
- Facilitate collaboration on a daily basis to remove impediments and reduce risk
- Grow Agile maturity within development team members, as well as product owners, scaling best practices
- 4+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex SaaS technical projects across multiple cross-functional teams as a Program Manager, Project Manager or ScrumMaster
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proven understanding of Agile values and principles, such as SCRUM, Kanban, or SAFe
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- Superior communications skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and graphics
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation reimbursement
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.