At Bluecore we empower digital marketers with the tools to quickly and easily identify targeted audiences from large datasets and reach individual customers with personalized content. Our customers include some of the largest digital retail brands in the nation, and every day we ingest and process millions of events in real-time so that the underlying data can be queried for a variety of use cases. As we continue to add customers we are continuously re-evaluating our infrastructure and making it more robust and scalable. We’ve been around since 2013 and are one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in NYC during that timeframe.
We are looking for Software Engineers to work across our engineering teams to build web applications and backend systems that perform at scale. The ideal candidate is adept at writing robust, extensible, and efficient code and has a knack for solving complex problems with simple solutions. While our stack consists primarily of Python on the backend and React on the frontend, we see technology as a means to solving problems and getting things done and thus prioritize talent over existing skillset. We heavily leverage many of Google Cloud hosted infrastructure services including Google App Engine, BigQuery, and Cloud SQL. Our culture emphasizes making good tradeoffs, working as a team, and leaving your ego at the door.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, and engineers to create cohesive products
- Design and implement high performance, reliable and scalable systems
- Write clean code and automated tests
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Strong CS fundamentals
- Ability and willingness to traverse the full stack, regardless of specialization or focus
- Familiarity with automated testing and optimizing performance
- Experience with languages such as Python, C++, Java, or Go (Our backend is primarily in Python) is a plus
- Knack for getting things done, whether it be independently or in a team
- Communicates well in all formats
- Highly reliable, and deeply accountable
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.