The Contract Administrator is responsible for contract creation through the deal management process which includes new business, renewals, Request for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI) and other contract related documents. The primary goal is to ensure all contracts are processed accurately and efficiently, by strictly adhering to predefined internal service level agreements and authority matrices. This individual will report to the Head of Finance and work cross functionally between Sales and various internal departments including (but not limited to) Product, Engineering, Professional Services, and Finance.
This individual will have a primary role of working deals in the pipeline and establishing assignments in a que. In addition, this individual will help to define improvements of the contract to cash process by supporting current processes including pricing and quoting, employing automation and assist in the reduction of manual processes while adhering to established SLAs. Will work with Product Management, Legal, Sales Operations and Finance to review, revise and incorporate new and enhancements to existing solutions into standard contracts. Additional responsibilities include working to provide pricing, scope and level of effort estimates as it relates to preparation of proposals and quotations.
- Operate as primary resource to process Bluecore deals
- Manage a deal review process for assigned accounts to ensure standard and nonstandard deals are validated and documented so that customer expectations, document creation (SOW/other) and implementation/delivery are consistent and accurate
- Participate in SOW review process to ensure customer facing documents are consistent with predefined standards and guidelines
- Organize and participate in monthly deal debriefs to review gaps in process and assist with outlining potential improvements
- Assist with creation and documentation of Deal Desk processes
- Maintain and propose improvements to the current RFP/RFI process
- Track deal priorities in Salesforce.com and report out to the business
- Maintain high levels of contract throughput and accuracy, including the adherence to turn around time SLAs
- Maintain contract files
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, Professional Services and Finance to gather business and technical requirements to draft master agreements
- Assist in training new Sales Reps on the quoting and contracting processes
- Assist Sales with deal configuration in adherence to company guidelines
- Other duties as specified
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline, or a combination of education and related experience. Paralegal or contract admin certification a plus
- 5 plus years’ experience in sales operations or related experience including contracts management, project management, customer support, financial analysis. Background with software or technology preferred.
- Experience working with standard contract and legal documents including but not limited to User Agreement, Statement of Work, Service Level Agreement, Master Service Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement and Letter of Intent
- Strong interpersonal skills, an energetic, proactive flexible individual who can work independently and as a team player
- Experienced writing, understanding contract language and working with attorneys
- Experience using software workflow applications and Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Prefer a knowledge of product and services pricing, accounting and financial principles
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly NYC Metro Card
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.