Technical Account Manager
New York City
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in artificial intelligence - based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora, Tommy Hilfiger and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will work closely with our customers, build relationships with them and help achieve their technical goals and overcome technical challenges.
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for defining and executing the Technical Services and Forward Deployed Engineering day-to-day delivery operations to support our partners through onboarding and business as usual activities.
- Understand the needs and goals of future and existing customers, and use that to introduce Bluecore’s products and technical services
- Coordinate first level of conflict resolution for urgent requests from our key and enterprise partners
- Take initiative in identifying growth opportunities
- Collaborate with Client Onboarding, Customer Success, Technical Services and R&D teams to schedule and manage technical projects and workflows
- Coordinate with other departments for technical/engineering time they may request from time to time, including Product, Engineering and SalesCommunicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Make sure all deliverables arrive with quality assurance, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements
- Track and report customer satisfaction rating of overall delivery (deliverables) and key deliverables
- Create / plan / implement a continuous improvement process incorporating customer feedback, Customer Success/Product Support/Customers Onboarding feedback into the delivery process
- Provide detailed weekly and monthly reporting for project success and resource utilization, as well as overall performance of the Technical Services organization
- Provide ad hoc analysis on reviewing the performance of a project or a customer based on data driven measures
- BS in Computer Science or relevant academic work in another major, coding bootcamp, or significant prior work experience
- 5+ years in a technical role or equivalent experience, specifically in customer facing technical project management tasks
- PMP Certification is a strong plus
- Comprehensive experience with workflow management tools (Jira is used extensively as the primary work allocation tool, as well as performance tracking in Salesforce, Looker and Excel)
- A strong ability to organize, prioritize and enable engineers and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence, inform, and negotiate
- Ability to speak to business impact and tackle complex escalations with client executives
- Proactive and impactful approach to work and task completion
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.