New York City
We’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator to assist with the accuracy, efficiency, and ongoing optimization of Salesforce.com. You will be responsible for aiding in the design and architecture of the system. Supporting the Sr. Salesforce Administrator, you will function as the polish to the Salesforce instance, ensuring all data recorded is standardized and accurate, from processing signed contracts to auditing data generated by workflows and other automation.
Working with a veteran team of lean process masters and Salesforce experts, this is a key role within our rapidly growing organization and will play a significant part in helping the team scale and exceed goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn from a group that’s built GTM infrastructure for multiple high-growth startups.
- Maintaining data accuracy and integrity
- Review signed contracts and process the data into finance-ready format for operating metrics
- Merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required
- Auditing and highlighting duplicate fields and unnecessary data
- Ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow
- Partner with Sales Operations Manager to prep new employees for onboarding
- Support Senior Salesforce Administrator and Sales Operations Manager in various projects
- Develop and implement operational efficiencies that increase the sales team’s output and contribute to the company’s bottom line
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests and identify opportunities for improved reporting
- Analyze processes and recommend more efficient paths for the sales and client success team
- Collaborate with team to design improvements to UI, reporting and business processes
- Support maintenance of process documentation for end users
- You have 3+ years of work experience with Salesforce
- You have experience with Salesforce: custom fields, formulas, workflows; gold stars if you have experience with process builder and flows
- You love building reports, and scrubbing/validating data for accuracy
- You’re borderline OCD and enjoy making sure data is “perfect”, knowing it’s the source of GTM reporting and decision-making
- You are flexible and organized to work on both longer terms projects and ad-hoc requests requiring a quick turnaround in a rapidly changing environment
- You are looking to apply your raw, detail-oriented talent towards sometimes tedious processes in exchange for working in a truly transparent environment where you will be able to learn as much as you can absorb
- You’re curious, insightful, and are a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator, a plus
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.