Sales Development Representative
New York City
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in A.I.-based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands (with 25% of the top 50 Internet Retailers), including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the 37th annual Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their regional Account Executives. The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts in your territory and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned enterprise sales professionals.
- Promoting and marketing Bluecore's business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
- Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum of 40 calls / 30 emails per day
- Working together with the Sales Director to grow a specific sales territory
- Working with the Sales Director to support the acquisition of new accounts in the region
- Help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce
- 1+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- High tech or e-commerce knowledge is highly preferred
- Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.