Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
As a Customer Success Manager you represent Bluecore by supporting, strategizing and executing with world class ecommerce marketing teams. You will play a critical role in driving value and long-term partnerships with Bluecore by helping to make our clients heros within their organization.
The ideal candidate is a customer-centric analytical thinker who loves identifying opportunities for our partners and is resourceful & tenacious in efforts to bring those to life.
- Understanding the client’s business (priorities, business levers, audience etc.), objectives, products, marketing strategies, competitors, operational sensitivities and technical capabilities - YOU are an extension of their team
- Managing multiple client relationships. Develop and maintain a strong rapport with clients – you will be the primary touch point
- Translating customer business objectives into effective use of the Bluecore platform
- Using data to continuously optimize campaigns and boost results
- Generating ideas for new features and campaigns, tailored to the unique needs of each client
- Being part of a cross-functional team to ensure quality delivery for customers
- BA/BS degree plus 2 - 4 years experience related to SaaS, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Curious analytical thinker
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.