Product Marketing Manager
New York City
Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in A.I.-based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands (with 25% of the top 50 Internet Retailers), including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the 37th annual Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing and will own commercialization efforts--including launch management, packaging, positioning and collateral development--for a number of exciting new product launches. Any experience at a fast-paced, high-growth technology company or platform would be highly valued!
- Bring new products to life from conception to execution, including gathering customer feedback, validating use cases, defining market opportunity and leading a suite of go-to-market activities, including packaging, value-centered positioning and sales trainings.
- Build sales enablement materials for sales and account management teams -- including pitch decks and 1 pagers.
- Track competitor movements and deliver action plans to help us win.
- Lead client meetings to gather feedback on new product launches, including feedback on value, features, use cases and opportunities for further innovation and additions to product roadmap.
- Develop joint value propositions with new and existing partners.
- Prepare presentations for executive audience that provides status updates on product releases and adoption.
- Fuel the growth of our company with commercialization efforts that will include international and partner ecosystem expansion opportunities.
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience in a “hands-on” product marketing role in a high growth environment -- either in SaaS, tech, e-commerce or client-side.
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, with a curiosity for technology and a passion for learning the industry and our clients business
- An excellent writer with proven examples of delivering compelling product messaging.
- Passionate and enthusiastic results-driven self-starter with the ability to run with projects autonomously and effectively work across cross-functional teams to get the job done.
- A strong understanding of marketing technologies and digital advertising.
- Ability to think creatively but still make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- Experience from an email, artificial intelligence, Ad-tech, Mar-tech or similar SaaS platform.
- Bachelors degree required
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.