Customer Success Specialist
The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
As a Customer Success Specialist you will be a key player on the Professional Services team. Days will be filled with a variety of different projects to help support and service our customers including managing and executing marketing campaigns, analytics/reporting and much more. The ideal candidate is hungry and looking for a great opportunity to be challenged and learn quickly.
- Managing and execution of email creative development, including initial review of delivered assets, submitting build requests & quality assurance
- Using Bluecore to build out and execute campaigns as well as additional Bluecore Services
- Project managing services including building timelines, proactively working with internal teams and customers to hit deadlines, building status reports and supporting customers
- Product mastery and troubleshooting
- Fully understanding internal and external customer requirements and partnering with the other teams to create the best solution possible
- BA/BS degree & 1+ years experience related to SaaS, technology, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Incredibly organized with strong project management experience
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented, collaborative and deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence, patience, passion, ambition and drive
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- A sense of wanting to figure out how things work
- A love for small company environments
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly NYC Metro Card
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.