The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for partnering with the employees and first line management to execute on the Human Capital agenda. This hands-on role provides full cycle Human Resources support, and it is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Successfully and proactively shepherd the organization though its annual cycles such as merit, annual and mid-year review, calibration and open enrollment
- A true hands-on approach and willingness to complete administrative HR tasks and initiatives as needed
- Coaching and mentoring at all levels
- Develop reports and analyzes for trends and relevant insights
- Be the first tier point of contact for advising and coaching managers through the multiple organizational process
- Provide subject matter expertise on employment laws and their application. Including managing employee relations issues through being objective, thorough, diplomatic and discrete
- Developing and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Implement innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Be responsible for multiple routine HR processes such as payroll and benefits
- The ability to take on additional projects as needed and manage end to end
- A minimum of 3 years of previous experience as a HR Generalist capacity
- Results driven and with a comprehensive approach to managing all HR processes autonomously from end to end; from administrative to strategic
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy and self-direction
- Enjoys an often fast paced environment and is committed to working extensively when needed
- Thrives in an environment of ambiguity
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment with excellent relationship building abilities
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proactive project management capabilities that drive for results from inception to execution.
- Deep commitment to organizational learning and development that encourages leadership and employees alike for improvement
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve results
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other applicable discipline
- PHR desirable
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology start-ups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.